2016 Child Fitness Tax Receipts
2016 Children's Fitness Tax Receipts will be emailed out the week of January 9th, 2017. If you did not provide us with an email address at the time of registration, your receipts will be sent out via Canada Post.
2017 Season Information
Date & Times
Dates: Saturday February 11th and Saturday February 25th, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Place: London & District Construction Association.
London Construction Association
331 Aberdeen Dr, London, ON N5V 4S4
Posting Pictures on Social Media - A Reminder
I want to remind all parents that only pictures of your own child should be posted to the internet or any type of social media (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat).
Read More »
10 Important Reminders
10 Important Reminders for 2017 Season
Read More »
- ELSC promotes and supports the game of soccer and provides a team environment for any individual to participate and develop their skills.
- Ensures the player has the opportunity to play at a level appropriate to his/her age.
- Maintains a Youth Referee Mentorship Policy.
- Supports the training and development of our Coaches and Assistant Coaches.
- Maintains a ZERO tolerance policy against discrimination, harassment, and misconduct.